- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 20.5 SEER/15.5 EER efficiency
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution ConnexTM control
- True variable-speed operation with longer, lower speed cycles to give you more energy savings and optimal temperature management
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 58 dB in cooling mode
- Senses operating conditions and adjusts to enhance system reliability
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
- 3-year labor limited warranty upon registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2A 3-year limited labor warranty is provided to the original purchaser of an eligible Evolution® Extreme Air Conditioner or Heat Pump and (i) the dealer purchases the applicable 3-year limited labor warranty coverage from AIG within 30 days of product installation; (ii) the unit/system is used in an owner-occupied residence; and (iii) the unit/system is installed by May 31, 2019. There is no limited labor warranty included if the preceding conditions are not fully met. The customer may opt-out of the 3-year limited labor warranty but no refund will be owed. Coverage and claims are subject to AIG’s service agreement terms and conditions. See participating dealer for complete details.
There are no reviews yet.