- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent comfort cycles on low stage for savings and comfort
- Enhanced summer dehumidification through two-stage operation
- Sound as low as 70 dB (quiet as a vacuum)
- Enjoy Wi-Fi®± remote access capability to allow complete programming and change control from anywhere with the Evolution® Connex™control for ultimate performance
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection system
- Coastal design unit offers added protection against corrosive salt air
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2To the original owner, this model is covered by a 5-year seacoast corrosion limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency Up to 17 SEER/13.5 EER
ENERGY STAR ® Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency in all models/sizes
Cooling stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Cooling 2-stage operation for longer low cycle cooling to minimize temperature fluctuation
Dehumidification Better humidity management from 2-stage units when managed by Evolution Connex™ control
Quiet levels During most common cooling operating condition: 70 dB
Fan motor Quiet, ECM ball bearing, 8-pole fan motor
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with a Wi-Fi® enabled Connex control
Reminders Automatic maintenance reminders and service alerts with the Connex control
Compressor Two-stage scroll
Control Inverter driven compressor and fan motor managed by Evolution Connex control
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Compatibility Designed for best efficiencies when part of Evolution system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable indoor products for 2-stage operation and step up to full Evolution system at later time
Protections High and low pressure switches; filter drier
Capacity 2-4 tons
Design DuraGuard Plus™ protection: heavy-gauge sheet metal construction; louvered steel coil guard; baked-on powder paint
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
There are no reviews yet.