- Brings in fresh air and expels stale, sometimes unhealthy air
- Pre-conditions incoming air to minimize energy loss
- Reduces humidity in summer from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters particulates from incoming air and outgoing air to protect core
- Crossflow design keeps stale, outgoing air from mixing with fresh, incoming air
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous operation depending on control used
- Automatically defrosts when outdoor temperatures are below 23°F
- Designed for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
There are no reviews yet.